partanburg, S.C. -- North Greenville men's tennis got a big double's win and a singles victory on Saturday but it wasn't enough as College of Charleston earned the 6 - 1 victory.
1. B. Henning (CofC) def. Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 6-2, 6-3
2. Pierre Bedard (NGU) def. E. Thomas (CofC) 6-2, 6-0
3. J. Wang (CofC) def. Yannis Moulod (NGU) 6-2, 7-6, 6-2
4. K. Pociej (CofC) def. Kaey-Den Tan(NGU) 6-2, 7-5
5. S. Hasum (CofC) def. Giacomo Garini (NGU) 6-1, 6-1
6. A. Bonorino (CofC) def. Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-2, 6-2
1. Pierre Bedard/Robin van der Heijde(N) def. B. Henning/J. Wang (CofC) 7-6
2. K. Pooeicj/E. Thomas (CofC) def. Kaey-Den Tan/Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-1
3. B. Hasum/ Y. Babbibi (Cof) def. Giacomo Garini/Yannis Moulod (NGU) 6-0
Pierre Bedard and Robin van der Heijde defeated the 36th ranked Division I doubles pair in the #1 spot on Saturday. The NGU couple battled back, scoring six straight points to take the win.
Bedard followed up his solid doubles showing with the only singles win of the day for North Greenville.
North Greenville will host SMC on Tuesday the 19th at 2PM.