Tigerville, SC - NGU played a competitive match, but ultimately fell 7-0 to the Lee Flames. Kaey-Den Tan played an intense match and forced a tiebreaker, but was unable to take the point.
1. Jesus Garcia (LEE-M) def. Pierre Bedard (NGU) 6-2, 6-3
2. Jake Okines (LEE-M) def. Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 6-4, 6-3
3. Daniel Prata (LEE-M) def. Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) 6-1, 5-7, 1-0
4. Antonio Pons (LEE-M) def. Giacomo Garini (NGU) 7-5, 6-1
5. Bruno Medeiros (LEE-M) def. Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-0, 6-2
6. Cristian Pons (LEE-M) def. Yannis Moulod (NGU) 6-4, 6-1
1. Jake Okines/Bruno Medeiros (LEE-M) def. Pierre Bedard/Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 6-3
2. Jesus Garcia/Cristian Pons (LEE-M) def. Kaey-Den Tan/Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-3
3. Daniel Prata/Antonio Pons (LEE-M) def. Giacomo Garini/Yannis Moulod (NGU) 6-4
Kaey-Den Tan won 8 games in his match, and forced a tiebreaker before falling in the end.
Giacomo Garini totalled 6 game wins, including 5 in the opening set.
Robin van der Heijde was competitive in both of his sets, winning 7 total games.
The Crusaders will head to Greenville, SC to take on the Furman Paladins tomorrow.