Irmo, S.C. - The Crusaders left neutral territory with a win over the Palm Beach Atlantic Sailfish with a final score of 15-6. Austin Dixon and Ethan Landreth scored three goals each. Braedon Dixon had a solid performance as the NGU goalie in the first half, only allowing one goal and recording eight saves.
- Score: North Greenville – 15 / Palm Beach Atlantic – 6
- Records: NGU 4-2 / PBA 2-5
- Location: Irmo, South Carolina (W.C. Hawkins Stadium)
How it Happened
- The Crusaders quickly took off with the first five goals of the game in the 1st quarter. Two goals were scored by Austin Dixon. The other three were made by Derrick Shealy, Alex Proly, and Zach Randolph.
- PBA was able to get on the board with the final goal of the 1st quarter made by Jackson Miller.
- The 2nd quarter belonged to NGU as the Crusaders scored five more goals. Three were by Ethan Landreth with the other two belonging to Chris Carpenter and Dixon. The Sailfish did not score in the 2nd.
- Austin Marchant replaced Braedon Dixon at goalie to begin the 2nd half.
- North Greenville pulled ahead even more in the 3rd with four goals. Reace Bledsoe scored two of the goals. Corey Long and Drew Warren also scored.
- Palm Beach Atlantic did string together two goals in the quarter, both by Trevor Keena.
- With the game no longer in doubt, the Crusaders took it easy with one goal in the 4th scored by Owen Reighard.
- The Sailfish had their best quarter of the game with three goals, which were scored by Jordan Trowbridge, Colin Hayek, and Trent Parker.
Inside the North Greenville Box Score
- Austin Dixon had a productive day with 3 goals off 11 shots with 7 being on goal.
- Ethan Landreth scored three goals as well. Of his 6 shots, 5 were on goal.
- Braedon Dixon allowed just one goal while recording 8 saves.
Inside the Palm Beach Atlantic Box Score
Next Time Out
- North Greenville returns home to take on Lynn University this Saturday at 1:00 PM.