Spartanburg, S.C. -- North Greenville women's Tennis fell to Wofford College on Tuesday afternoon by a score of 7 - 0 in non-conference tennis.
- Score: NGU - 0 / Wofford - 7
- Records: NGU 1 - 4 / Wofford 7 - 4
- Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina (Wofford College)
Doubles competition (North Greenville in Bold)
- Cassidy Hicks/Jenna Vroman (WOF) def. Fernanda de Lucca/Laura Brazuelo (NGU) 6-1
- Lauren Reid/Samantha Russell (WOF) def. Faith Moyers/Hana Hester (NGU) 6-1
Singles competition (North Greenville in Bold)
- Cassidy Hicks (WOF) def. Fernanda de Lucca (NGU) 6-4, 6-0
- 2. Jenna Vroman (WOF) def. Laura Brazuelo (NGU) 6-2, 6-2
- Lauren Reid (WOF) def. Faith Moyers (NGU) 6-2, 6-1
- Curran Carver (WOF) def. Hana Hester (NGU) 6-1, 6-0
- Brooke Graham (WOF) def. Merit Morgan (NGU) 6-0, 6-1
- 6. Brittany Wilbur (WOF) def. No player (NGU), by forfeit
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders return to the courts on March 5th to take on Newberry College in Newberry, South Carolina.