Tigerville – North Greenville’s season came to an end on Saturday after falling to Limestone College in the semifinals of the Conference Carolinas Championships.
- Score: Crusaders – 6 / Saints – 16
- Record: North Greenville 13 – 6 / Limestone 15 – 2
- Location: Pepsi Stadium (Tigerville, South Carolina)
How it Happened
- North Greenville scored consecutive goals in the early minutes of the first half as Jillian Cheisa and Hanna Hawkins made it 2 – 1 North Greenville.
- The Saints took over from there, scoring 14 unanswered goals to take a 15 – 2 edge with 17:46 left on the clock.
- The Crusaders had some fire left in the tank though as Beth Farrell added a pair of goals in back-to-back fashion to make it 16 – 4.
- NGU would get one more from Rachel Kellogg and another from Hanna Hawkins before the clock ran out on the Crusaders.
Inside the North Greenville Box Score
- Hanna Hawkins led North Greenville with a pair of goals along with Beth Farrell who had a pair.
- Rachel Kellogg and Cheisa both had a goal for the Crusaders.
- Sydney Taylor led NGU with three groundballs and had 12 – saves.
- The Crusaders finish the 2018 season with a program-best 13 - 6 record overall and a 7 - 3 mark in Conference Carolinas play.