Tampa, FL-Offense was hard to come by for North Greenville on Saturday afternoon, falling to The University of Tampa 22 - 4 to wrap up a two-game trip in the state of Florida.
- Score: Crusaders - 4 / Spartans - 22
- Records: North Greenville 6 - 3 / U. of Tampa 5 - 2
- Location: Naimoli Family Field (Tampa, Florida)
How it Happened
- Tampa Dominated the offensive attack on Saturday, placing 29 shots on goal compared to just eight for North Greenville.
- The Spartans jumped out to an eight-goal lead over the Crusaders after 14 - minutes of gameplay.
- North Greenville got on the board a minute later when Hanna Hawkins took a pass from Jillian Cheisa to the net to make it 8 - 1.
- The Spartans answered back with eight more goals to make it 16 - 1 with 23:32 remaining on the game clock.
- Emily Colson turned in NGU's next two goals to make it 17 - 3 as the clock ticked down.
- Tampa tacked on four more scores in the final 15-minutes of gameplay while Jillian Cheeisa scored once in the final 1:16 of the game.
Inside the North Greenville Box Score
- Emily Colson led the Crusaders with a pair of goals to go along with a ground ball and a caused turnover.
- Cheisa and Hawkins added a goal each for the Crusaders while Taylor Kennington added a pair of assists.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders travel to Belmont Abbey on March 20th to take on the Crusaders from the north at 4:30 pm.