Snow Hill - Savannah Hallman and Ashlyn Mullis paced the Crusaders with a pair of top-five finishes as NGU wrapped up the 2017-2018 season with a fourth-place finish at the Conference Carolinas Championships.
- Team Score: 317 / 319 / 332 (968)
- Individual Winner: Savannah Hallman (75 / 73 / 81 – 229)
- Location: Cutter Creek Country Club (Snow Hill, North Carolina)
- Host: Barton College
How it Happened
- Savannah Hallman led the Crusaders from start to finish this week, tacking on an 81 for her final day of play. Hallman finished the tournament with a 229, which was good enough for third overall in the tournament.
- Ashlyn Mullis tacked on NGU’s other top-five finish with her three-day total of 235. Mullis shot an 80 in her final trip around the track and finished the tournament in fifth place.
- Allison Avery shot an 84 in the third round and finished with a total of 247 while Miriam Sundell shot an 87 and finished with 258 as her final total. Avery finished 21st while Sundell checked in 37th.
- Mogan Reece shot a 266 for the tournament and wrapped up her three rounds with a 92. She finished in 43rd overall.
Top Five Teams
- Limestone College
- Erskine College
- Barton College
- North Greenville
- Belmont Abbey
Top Individual Finishes
- Victoria Ross – 244 [Limestone]
- Eleonor Shoog – 226 [Limestone]
- Savannah Hallman – 229 [North Greenville]
- Kaitlyn Gribbon – 234 [Belmont Abbey]
- Reme Cortes – 235 [Limestone]
Clare McMahon – 235 [Barton]
Ashlyn Mullis – 235 [North Greenville]
- The fourth-place finishes the Crusaders is the best finish for the Crusaders since the 2013 squad finished in third.
- This week’s tournament was also the first time since 2013 the Crusaders had two players inside the top five with Savannah Hallman and Ashlyn Mullis claiming the third and fifth spots. In 2013 Ashley Carroll took home the individual title that season.