Bluffton, S.C. – Allison Avery posted NGU’s top finish on Tuesday afternoon to pace North Greenville’s ninth place finish at the Low Country Invitational.
- Finish: 9th out of 11 teams
- Location: Crescent Pointe Golf Club (Bluffton, South Carolina)
- Host: Wingate University
- Team Score: 340 / 329 (669)
How it Happened
- Allison Avery turned in her best finish as a collegiate golfer on Tuesday as she finished 11th overall and first on the team. Avery posted a 79 on day one and a 78 on day two for a tournament total of 157.
- Savannah Hallman turned in North Greenville’s only other top-15 finish as she carded an 80 and a 78 for a 158. Hallman finished the week in 15th.
- Miriam Sundell finished third on the team and in 41st overall with scores of 87 and 88. Her two-day total of 175 tied her score from two weeks ago.
- Ashlynn Mullis finished fourth on the team for North Greenville with a two day total of 180. Mullis struggled on day one shooting a 95 but improved by 10 strokes on Tuesday to shoot an 85. She finished 47th overall.
- Rachel Huber rounded out the North Greenville finishers with a 50th place finish. Huber shot a pair of 94’s to finish with a total of 188.
Top Team Finishes (Complete Team Finishers)
- Western Michigan
- Lincoln Memorial
- Mount Olive
Top Individual Finishers (Complete Individual Finishers)
- Lise Malherbe (Lincoln Memorial)
- Julia Champion (Western Michigan)
- Jasmine Chee (Western Michigan)
- Warissara Puangchareon (Wingate)
- Abbey Hartsell (Lenoir-Rhyne)
Cameryn Lucia (Western Michigan)
Kaley Barts (Catawba)
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders travel to Hartsville to play in the Coker Women’s Invitational at the Hartsville Country Club.