Crusaders finish 6th in first spring match
Roebuck, S.C. – North Greenville women’s golf opened up the spring portion of its schedule this week with a sixth-place finish at the Converse Spring Invitational
- Finish: Tied for sixth out of nine
- Location: Carolina Country Club (Roebuck, South Carolina)
- Host: Converse College
- Team Score: 332 / 330 
How it Happened
- Savannah Hallman was the top finisher on the squad qualifying in 19th overall. Hallman shot an 87 and followed it up with 74 for a two day total 161.
- Morgan Reece clocked in next for the Crusaders in 23rd after shooting a 77 and an 88 while Allison Avery chimed in, in 29th. Avery shot an 84 and an 86.
- Ashlyn Mullis and Miriam Sundell finished back-to-back for NGU in 34th and 35th. Mullis shot a two day total of 174 (84 / 90) while Sundell finished a stroke behind a 175 after shooting a 93 and an 82.
- Sundell was NGU’s biggest mover from round one to two after shaving off 11-strokes.
- Lee University
- Converse College
- Anderson University
- Catawba College
- Erskine College
- Reme Cortez [Limestone]
- Tyler Dawson [Converse]
- Rachel McMahan [Trevecca Nazarene]
- Nicola Robertson [King University]
Kaley Barts [Catawba College]
Sam Burrus [Lee University]
Annika Gino [Lee University]
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will venture south to Bluffton, South Carolina to take part in the Low Country Invitational on March 5th.