Crusaders finish 4th at Converse Fall Invite
Spartanburg, S.C. – North Greenville women’s golf turned in its best finish in four years this week, earning 4th place at the Converse Fall Invitational.
- Finish: 4th/10
- Location: Carolina Country Club (Roebuck, South Carolina)
- Team Score (Two Day): 333/331 (664)
How it Happened:
- Savannah Hallman paced North Greenville with a seventh-place finish. Hallman carded a 157 with scores of 78 and 79 in her first tournament as a Crusader.
- NGU got two top 25-finishes in Allison Avery and Morgan Reece who placed in a tie for 21st. The two finished the week with a total of 168. Avery shot a pair of 784’s while Reece shot an 87 on day one and improved six strokes to shoot an 81 on day two.
- Ashlynn Mullis finished in the top 30 for NGU shooting a 173 for a 26th place finish. Mullis carded an 84 and an 89 in rounds one and two.
- Miriam Sundell also finished top 30 for the Crusaders, finishing the week in the 28th spot. Sundell carded an 88 and an 87 for a tournament total 175.
Top Five Teams
- Coker College
- Converse College
- Belmont Abbey
- North Greenville
- Brevard College
- Meghan Holbrooks of Pfeiffer took home the overall title for the tournament with a 147 for two days.
- Kaitlyn Gribbon finished 2nd with a 154 while Taylor Mayers of Coker also carded a 154.
- Tyler Dawson of Converse College earned fourth while Angela Luna of Coker rounded out the top five.
Next Time Out
- North Greenville will travel to Bristol Tennessee to play in the King Invitational at Bristol Country Club on September 25th.