Charlotte, N.C. – Karen Donehew led all scorers on Wednesday night with 20-points but the Crusaders ran into a hot-shooting Queens Royals team, falling 98-71.
- Score: NGU – 71 / Queens – 98
- Location: Curry Arena-Levine Center (Queens University)
- Records: North Greenville 0-8 / Queens 3-3
How it Happened
- North Greenville shot 39.7-percent from the field and 21.1-percent from three-point range.
- The Crusaders tacked on 19-points off of Queens turnovers with 29-points coming from the bench, both of which are game highs.
- NGU led early in the first quarter but that advantage would not last long as the Royals offense caught fire.
- Queens knocked down 56.4-percent of their shots during the game including a 63-percent second half.
- The NGU defense was stretched for most of the game as well as the Royals hit 56.3-percent of their three-point shots.
The Good Guys
- Cameron Carter had a solid night in her first action of 2017, scoring 15-points on four of nine shooting.
The Other Guys
- The Royals had six players in double figures including two with 19-points. Ceara Leavi and Lade Adepoju finished the night with the team highs.
- Mendy McNeese finished the game with 16-points.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will take on Georgia State on December 10th at 5:30 pm in Atlanta, Georgia.