Mount Olive, N.C. - North Greenville men's volleyball wrapped up a weekend in North Carolina with a 3 - 0 (18 - 25 / 19 - 25 / 17 -25) to Mount Olive on Saturday afternoon.
- Score: Crusaders - 0 / Trojans - 3
- Records: North Greenville 11 - 13 (5 - 7) / 14 - 10 (10 - 3)
- Location: University of Mount Olive (Mount Olive, North Carolina)
How it Happened
- The Crusaders struggled offensively hitting just .139 as a team with 18 errors compared to just 28-kills.
- North Greenville led early on in the first half and then took a 13 - 11 lead when Matthew McManaway placed one of his two service aces.
- The Trojans later evened it at 14 and scored five unanswered to take a 19 - 14 lead en route to a set one win.
- North Greenville never led in the second set as the Trojans moved to 2 - 0 in the total count, putting North Greenville in a must-win situation heading into the third.
- Luis Kannee put North Greenville up 6 - 4 with a kill early on in the third set but the Trojans would take a 13 - 10 lead later on.
- The Trojans opened up an eight-point lead before putting the Crusaders away with a kill from Kian Hollevoet.
Inside the North Greenville Box Score
- Ben Hamsho led the Crusaders with seven goals on the day while McManaway added five.
- Jake Boldog had 25-assists and added three digs on defense.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will host King University on March 27th at 7 pm.