Franklin Springs, GA – North Greenville came away with a 3-0 sweep over Emmanuel. With the victory, NGU is one win away from tying the program record for wins in a season, which was set in 2016 with 12. Aaron Campbell led the way with 13 kills and Jake Boldog recorded 39 assists.
- Score: North Greenville – 3 / Emmanuel – 0
- Records: NGU 11–11 (5-5 CC) / EC 8-13 (4-8 CC)
- Location: Emmanuel College (Franklin Springs, GA)
How it Happened
- Set 1 was neck and neck the entire way.
- North Greenville took a three-point lead 16-13, but Emmanuel came back to even it up.
- The Crusaders trailed 29-30, but fought back to win the next three points, taking the set 32-30.
- Tied 8-8 early in Set 2, North Greenville scored the next seven points to lead 15-8.
- The Crusaders led by as much as eight, taking the set 25-17.
- Set 3 saw the score tied 10-10.
- NGU would score seven of the next ten points, eventually taking the set 25-19.
Inside the North Greenville Box Score
- Aaron Campbell recorded 13 kills and 22 total attacks.
- Jake Boldog had 39 assists and 5 digs.
Next Time Out
- Next for North Greenville is another conference match on the road against the Bulldogs of Barton College, which will take place Friday, March 23rd at 7:00 PM.