Three school records set this weekend at Winthrop
Rock Hill, S.C. – A pair of school records and several personal bests were set this weekend by NGU track & field at the Winthrop Adidas University Invitational.
- Location: Winthrop University
- Meet: Winthrop Adidas University Invitational
How it Happened
- Millie Klefsaas set a pair of school records in the 100-meter hurdles and in the pole vault. She broke the tape in 15.03 in her race while lifting herself 3.55-meters in the vault. Both were also personal bests for the freshman. Her pole vault height placed her fourth overall among athletes from Division-I schools.
- Tevin Richardson was responsible for setting a third school record for the Crusaders in the men’s 200-meter. Richardson finished his race with a time of 21.23 earning a first-place finish over a pair of Division-I runners.
- Jordan Walters and Brett Evans both set personal records in the 200-meter and 100-meter with times of 22.03 and 10.74.
- Nigel Gay set a new personal best in the men’s 200-meter with a time of 23.03 while Raoul Hunt ran the 400-meter 55.28 for a new personal best.
- Austin Nobles and Jonathan Keller also set personal bests in their races. Nobles ran a 16:37.16 in the 5K while Keller ran a 2:04.73 in the 3K. Zach Delaney finished with a personal best in the men’s pole vault with a height of 3.55.
- Brittany Edwards placed in the 400-meter with a time of 1:00.69 for a personal record while Hope Whisman continued her solid early season with a yet another personal best in the 5K with a time of 19:18.71.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders travel to Gainesville, Florida for the Pepsi Florida Relays on March 28th.