The Crusaders recorded their second conference victory of the season against the Lees-McRae Bobcats with a final score of 4-0 in Banner Elk, North Carolina. After NGU clinched the match by taking the first four points, the two sides agreed to end the match there as bad weather was moving into the area.
1. Pierre Bedard (NGU) def. Miodrag Popovic (LMC-M) 6-1, 6-3
2. Robin van der Heijde (NGU) vs. Matt Meluch (LMC-M) no result
3. Yannis Moulod (NGU) def. Fitzgerald Lomp (LMC-M) 6-2
4. Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) vs. James Kirkham (LMC-M) no result
5. Giacomo Garini (NGU) def. Brandon Caldwell (LMC-M) 6-3, 6-0
6. Francisco Tico (NGU) vs. Colton Porter (LMC-M) no result
1. Pierre Bedard/Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) def. Miodrag Popovic/Fitzgerald Lomp (LMC-M) 6-0
2. Matt Meluch/James Kirkham (LMC-M) def. Yannis Moulod/Giacomo Garini (NGU) 6-2
3. Robin van der Heijde/Francisco Tico (NGU) def. Brandon Caldwell/Colton Porter (LMC-M) 6-4
NGU will head to Mount Olive, North Carolina to face the Mount Olive Trojans on Friday, April 12th.