Tigerville, SC - The North Greenville Crusaders put up quite a fight against the Limestone Saints, but ultimately dropped the match with a score of 4-3. With the Saints sweeping double competition and the Crusaders taking three of five singles matches, the singles matchup between Robin van der Heijden and LC's Emilio Samhan would end up deciding the winning team. The second and third sets would require tiebreakers, but Samhan would ultimately take the victory to give Limestone the match win.
1. Pierre Bedard (NGU) def. Federico Garnier (LCMT2019) 6-3, 3-6, 6-1
2. Emilio Samhan (LCMT2019) def. Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 1-6, 7-6 (7-5), 7-6 (8-6)
3. Marcel Agbegne (LCMT2019) def. Yannis Moulod (NGU) 7-5, 6-4
4. Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) def. Pierluigi Neri (LCMT2019) 6-4, 7-6
5. Giacomo Garini (NGU) def. Guillermo Ortega (LCMT2019) 6-4, 6-2
6. Sacha Terrizzano (LCMT2019) def. Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-2, 6-3
1. Federico Garnier/Sacha Terrizzano (LCMT2019) def. Pierre Bedard/Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 6-2
2. Marcel Agbegne/Pierluigi Neri (LCMT2019) def. Yannis Moulod/Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) 6-4
3. Domantas Sadauskas/Enrique Moreno (LCMT2019) def. Giacomo Garini/Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-3
NGU will head to Greenwood, SC to take on the Lander Bearcats on Wednesday, April 3rd.