North Greenville was barely outmatched by the Chowan Hawks with a final score of 4-3 in a close battle in Tigerville. The Crusaders took the doubles point to open up the match, but was outscored 4-2 in singles competition. Giacomo Garini and Francisco Tico scored individual victories.
1. EDMOND, Aynedjian (CU) def. Pierre Bedard (NGU) 5-7, 6-1, 6-4
2. YEH, Mariano (CU) def. Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 2-6, 6-2, 6-3
3. KALIAKPEROV, Adi (CU) def. Yannis Moulod (NGU) 7-5, 6-3
4. PROULX, Louis (CU) def. Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) 5-7, 7-5, 6-1
5. Giacomo Garini (NGU) def. D'ATRI, Rafael (CU) 6-2, 6-1
6. Francisco Tico (NGU) def. No player (CU), by walkover
1. Pierre Bedard/Robin van der Heijde (NGU) def. EDMOND, Aynedjian/YEH, Mariano (CU) 6-4
2. Yannis Moulod/Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) def. KALIAKPEROV, Adi/PROULX, Louis (CU) 6-4
3. Francisco Tico/Giacomo Garini (NGU) def. D'ATRI, Rafael/No player (CU), by walkover
North Greenville will return to action tomorrow to face the Barton Bulldogs in Tigerville.