Tigerville, SC - The North Greenville Crusaders fought tough in a 5-2 loss to the Bears of Lenoir-Rhyne University. NGU was competitive in most matches. Pierre Bedard collected a singles match win while Bedard and Robin van der Heijde won a doubles match.
1. Hamed Gandouz (LR) def. Robin van der Heijde (NGU) 6-3, 6-0
2. Pierre Bedard (NGU) def. Josh Lazenby (LR) 6-3, 7-5
3. Rhodri Atkinson (LR) def. Yannis Moulod (NGU) 6-0, 6-2
4. Shane O'Dea (LR) def. Kaey-Den Tan (NGU) 6-4, 6-1
5. Paul Lenz (LR) def. Giacomo Garini (NGU) 6-1, 6-1
6. Mauricio Hernandez (LR) def. Francisco Tico (NGU) 6-1, 6-2
1. Pierre Bedard/Robin van der Heijde (NGU) def. Hamed Gandouz/Shane O'Dea (LR) 6-4
2. Kaey-Den Tan/Francisco Tico (NGU) def. Mauricio Hernandez/Josh Lazenby (LR) 7-6
3. Rhodri Atkinson/Alex Ayguavives (LR) def. Yannis Moulod/Giacomo Garini (NGU) 6-2
Pierre Bedard had a successful day, winning in both singles and doubles competition.
Robin van der Heijde won in doubles competition and won three games in singles competition.
Kaey-Den Tan took 5 game wins in his singles match.
The Crusaders will remain in Tigerville to take on the College of Charleston Cougars on Saturday, February 16th.