Tigerville, S.C. – North Greenville won the final home game of the 2017 season with a 3-1 victory against the Barton Bulldogs on Senior Day at Pepsi Stadium. Three different Crusaders scored a goal.
- Score: North Greenville – 3 / Barton – 1
- Location: Pepsi Stadium (Tigerville, South Carolina)
- Records: NGU – 4-8-1, 3-5-1 CC / BC – 4-10-1, 1-6-1 CC
How it Happened
- NGU's first goal came just thirteen minutes into the game when James Segovia scored his first goal of the season.
- Both teams recorded five shots in the first half with four of North Greenville's five being within the final twelve minutes of the half.
- North Greenville's Andrew Sweat and Barton's Daniel Gregory had some heated moments on the field. Sweat was charged with a yellow card in the 15th minute of the second half.
- Almost immediately after the yellow card, Ope Olaloko scored his fourth goal of the season with an assist by Chris Inman.
- The Bulldogs quickly responded with a goal by Ruben Mancio and an assist by Tolly Beatson.
- With less than four minutes remaining in the game, NGU put the game away with Marlon Evans' first goal of the season. Keletso Mathathe was credited with an assist.
The Good Guys
- Marlon Evans - 2 Shots, 1st Goal of Season
- Ope Olaloko - 2 Shots, 4th Goal of Season
- James Segovia - 1 Shot, 1st Goal of Season
- Kike Molina - 2 Shots, 2 Shots on Goal
- Dillon Erkens - 2 Shots, 2 Shots on Goal
- James Max Miller - 9 Saves
The Other Team
Next Time Out
- North Greenville will head to Banner Elk, NC to take on the Lees-McRae Bobcats this Tuesday at 7:30 PM.