Murfreesboro, N.C. – North Greenville fell to the Chowan Hawks 3-0 this afternoon. Chowan, a new associate member of the Conference Carolinas, improved their conference record to 4-1-2 while the Crusaders are now 2-5-1 in conference play. NGU recorded 13 shots. Five were on goal.
- Score: North Greenville – 0 Chowan – 3
- Location: Murfreesboro, N.C.
- Records: NGU 3-8-1, 2-5-1 CC / CU 8-2-2, 4-1-2 CC
How it Happened
- The Hawks struck early when James Scott scored his second goal of the season in the seventh minute of the game. He was assisted by Mitchell Levi Lewis and Mike Dowling.
- Chowan scored again in the 37th minute when Lee Wattam scored his fifth goal of the season.
- NGU's Gareth Greene would close out the half with a yellow card.
- CU added to their lead in the 15th minute of the second half with a goal by Erik Ruiz, his first of the season.
The Good Guys
- James Max Miller - 5 Saves at goalkeeper.
- Chris Inman - 3 Shots, 2 Shots on Goal
- Gareth Greene - 3 Shots, 1 Shot on Goal
- Keletso Mathathe - 1 Shot, 1 Shot on Goal
- Dillon Erkens - 1 Shot, 1 Shot on Goal
The Other Team
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will take a week off before facing the Barton Bulldogs in Tigerville Saturday, October 21st at 4:00 PM.