Tigerville, SC – North Greenville won their second conference victory of the season with a 2-1 victory over the Erskine Flying Fleet. Greene scored his fourth and fifth goals of the season, and James Max Miller recorded three saves.
- Score: North Greenville – 2 Erskine – 1
- Location: Tigerville, SC
- Records: NGU 3-6, 2-3 CC / EC 4-6, 2-3 CC
How it Happened
- In the 23rd minute of the first half, the Crusaders struck first with a goal by Gareth Greene.
- Less than two minutes later, Erskine evened things up when Daniel Jonna scored a goal in the 25th minute. Dario Pavon recorded the assist.
- During a chippy second half, NGU took the lead again when Greene scored his second goal of the game.
- The Flying Fleet did record two shots in the final ten minutes but were unable to score.
The Good Guys
- Gareth Greene led the Crusaders with six shots and two goals.
- Chris Inman recorded three shots.
- Keletso Mathathe and Kike Molina both hit two shots.
- James Max Miller recorded three saves and allowed one goal.
The Other Team
- Tim Boeckstaens led Erskine with three shots.
- Grant Dickey recorded two shots.
- Daniel Jonna made the most out of his one shot, which resulted in a goal.
- Mikael Varin allowed two goals and saved three.
Next Time Out
- NGU will rest up until next Saturday when they face the Mount Olive Trojans in Mount Olive, NC.