Brevard, NC – The Crusaders are on their first winning streak since the first two games of the 2013 season with tonight's 2-0 victory over the Brevard Tornados. It is also North Greenville's second straight shutout since October 2012.
- Score: NGU – 2 BC – 0
- Location: Brevard, NC
- Records: NGU 2-4, 1-2 CC / BC 1-2, 0-0 USAS
How it Happened
- NGU proved to be the aggressors in the first half, recording seven shots with two of them off the post.
- North Greenville's second shot of the second half in the 53rd minute resulted in a goal by Gareth Greene, his second goal of the season.
- In the 79th minute, the Crusaders struck again when Lucas Gravely scored his second goal of the season.
The Good Guys
- A season-high 13 total shots were recorded by NGU.
- Gareth Greene and Lucas Gravely scored their second goals of the season. Greene led the team with four total shots.
- James Max Miller recorded four saves.
- Andrew Sweat was charged with a yellow card with less than three minutes to go in the match.
The Other Team
- Brevard recorded seven total shots.
- Omar Jiminez and Jesse Omezi led the team with two shots each.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will play their next game on the road against conference foe Emmanuel College Saturday at 7:30 PM.