Tigerville, S.C. – On a hot afternoon in Tigerville, the Crusaders defeated Conference Carolinas opponent King University 1-0. The win is North Greenville's first conference win since a 2-1 victory against Mount Olive on September 21, 2013.
- Score: NGU – 1 KU – 0
- Location: Tigerville, South Carolina
- Records: NGU 1-4, 1-2 CC / KU 2-4, 0-3 CC
How it Happened
- With plenty of shots to go around in the first half, Gareth Greene came through with a header into the goal. James Segovia provided the assist.
- Both goalkeepers were kept busy throughout the day. King's Jake Davis and North Greenville's James Max Miller both recorded six saves.
The Good Guys
- Gareth Greene scored the first goal of his college career in the 20th minute of the first half.
- James Segovia recorded his first assist of the season, as well as a yellow card.
- James Max Miller had a productive day at goalkeeper with six saves.
The Other Team
- recorded six shots in the game. He leads King for the season with 19 total shots.
- Jake Davis and Ben Harris were both charged with a yellow card late in the match.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will travel to Brevard, N.C. to face the Brevard Tornados with a 7:00 PM start.