Crusaders finish day two in 17th; look to make a big jump on Wednesday
Conover – North Greenville men’s golf remained steady in rankings on Tuesday afternoon, finishing day two in 17th for the second straight round at the NCAA Southeast Regionals.
- Team Score: 304 / 292 (596)
- Individual Leader: Austin Duncan [74 / 72 – 146]
- Location: Conover North Carolina [Rock Barn Golf Club]
- Host: Lenoir-Rhyne University
How it Happened
- Austin Duncan paced the Crusaders with the team’s only even-par round of the first two days. Duncan shot a team-low 72 and finished in a tie for 31st.
- Evan Gfeller shaved a stroke off of his day one score, finishing the second trip with a 73 while Chase Fisher turned in his second round of 74 of the week.
- Seth Robinson rebounded big time for the Crusaders, shooting a 73, improving 10 – strokes on his first round score of 83.
- Josiah Ledford also improved his first round score by five strokes, shooting a 77. Ledford shot an 82 in his first trip around the track.
- West Florida [282 / 285 – 567]
- Florida Southern [293 / 276 – 569]
Barry [287 / 282 – 569
- N / A
- Lynn [284 / 289 – 573]
- Lincoln Memorial [296 / 288 – 584]
Rollins [294 / 290 – 584]
- John VanDerlean / Florida Southern 
- Sam Broadhurst / Lincoln Memorial 
Tom Forester / Carson-Newman 
- N / A
- Chandler Blanchet / West Florida 
- Manuel Tores / Barry 
Next Time Out
- North Greenville will look to make a big jump in the standings on Wednesday, wrapping up play at the Southeast Regional Tournament with tee times starting at 8 AM.