Snow Hill – North Greenville ended Sunday’s first round of the Conference Carolinas within striking distance of first place. The Crusaders took their opportunity on Monday, storming ahead of the field, taking a 12 – stroke edge into Tuesday’s final round.
- Team Score: 288 / 291 (Total – 579)
- Team Leader: Evan Gfeller (Total – 141 1st Overall)
- Location: Cutter Creek Country Club (Snow Hill, North Carolina)
- Host: Barton College
How it Happened
- Gfeller shot a 72 on day one but chopped off three strokes on Monday to shoot a 69. Gfeller jumped seven spots in the standings after finishing Sunday in a tie for eighth place.
- Seth Robertson also improved on his round one score on Monday afternoon carding a 70 for his second round. The two-stroke improvement leaves him at two under par for the tournament and in a tie for second place.
- Austin Duncan sits at even par for the tournament after shooting a 72 on day one while Chase Fisher shot an 80, dropping him to 19th in the overall standings.
- Josiah Ledford rounded out NGU’s scores posting an 80 for the second day in a row. Ledford sits in 38th place.
Top Five Teams
- North Greenville
- Barton College
- Southern Wesleyan