Greenville, S.C. - Chase Fisher carded a tournament high and earned the overall individual title while North Greenville finished 2nd as a team at the Southern Tide intercollegiate on Monday and Tuesday afternoon.
- Finish: 2nd out of 15 teams
- Location: Green Valley Country Club (Greenville, South Carolina)
- Host: Limestone College
- Team Score: 296 / 278 / SUSP (574)
How it Happened
- Chase Fisher earned his first overall win of the season, posting a team and tournament high 141. Fisher shot a 74 on day one but improved seven strokes to shoot a 67 on day two.
- Evan Gfeller also turned in a top five finish as he shot a 72 and 70 in his two trips around the track. Gfeller finished with a total of 142 and earned the fifth spot in the tournament finishers.
- Josiah Ledford had one of his best finishes at NGU as he finished tied for 15th. Ledford improved on a day one total of 76 by shooting a 70 in round two to finish with a 146.
- Seth Robertson finished out North Greenville's top 15-finishers, carding a 74 and a 72 for a total of 146 and a 15th place finish.
- Austin Duncan finished in the top 20 for the Crusaders with a 148 after penciling in a 77 and 71 to round out North Greenville's qualifiers.
Top Finishes (Complete Team Results)
- Limestone College
- North Greenville University
- Lincoln Memorial University
- University of Mount Olive
- Limestone College (B)
Top Individuals (Complete Individual Results)
- Logan Archer (North Georgia)
Nick Stafford (Belmont Abbey)
Brett Krekorian (Limestone College)
Chase Fisher (North Greenville)
- Evan Gfeller (North Greenville)
Next Time Out
- North Greenville will host the NGU Men's Intercollegiate on March 19th at Columbia Country Club in Blythewood, South Carolina.