Tigerville, S.C. – North Greenville shot 60.9% to beat the Columbia International Rams 102-61. The Crusaders led by as much as 46 in the game. Six different Crusaders hit double digits in points. Jalon Cokley led NGU in scoring with 17 points.
- Score: North Greenville – 102 / Columbia International - 61
- Records: NGU 10-13 / CIU 6-17
- Location: Tigerville, S.C. (Hayes Gymnasium)
How it Happened
- North Greenville pulled ahead early, scoring the first eight points of the game. The Crusaders continued to pull away throughout the remainder of the first half, leading 52-22 at the end of the half. NGU shot 66.7% for the half. Matt Moore and Roderick Howell both led NGU in points with 10.
- The second half was more of the same for North Greenville, and eventually led by 46 with 8:18 remaining. Columbia International closed the lead slightly, but NGU eventually won 102-61. Jalon Cokley and AJ Myers both scored 10 points in the second half.
Inside the North Greenville Box Score
- Jalon Cokley led the team in points with 17. He also had 6 rebounds.
- Matt Moore scored 16 points and recorded 4 rebounds.
- Roderick Howell posted 15 points. He also had 6 rebounds and 2 blocks.
Inside the Columbia International Box Score
- Damarcus Gay had a strong night with 25 points and 6 rebounds.
- Micah Banks scored 13 points and had 4 rebounds and 2 assists.
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders will travel to Banner Elk, NC to take on the Lees-McRae Bobcats on Saturday at 4:00 PM.