Tigerville, SC – The North Greenville Crusaders scored at will against the Pensacola Christian Eagles, winning 94-53. Daniel Burchette had another great day with 27 points. Three other Crusaders scored double-digit points.
- Score: North Greenville – 94 / Pensacola Christian – 53
- Location: Hayes Gymnasium (Tigerville, SC)
- Records: NGU – 5-8 / PCC - 2-9
How it Happened
- North Greenville got off to a hot start, scoring 12 of the first 14 points. Halfway through the first half, the issue was already in doubt as the Crusaders were already up 31-16. NGU continued to shoot well and ended the half with a field goal percentage of 57.1% and a score of 49-29. Pensacola Christian's John Clay closed out the half with a three-point buzzer beater.
- The Crusaders continued to pull away in the second half. Daniel Burchette put NGU up by 23 with a dunk with 12:12 remaining in the second half. North Greenville's largest lead came with 3:12 to go in the game at 46 points, and ended the game up 41. Although it wasn't as good as their first half, the Crusaders still posted a 48.3 field goal percentage for the second half. North Greenville finished the game with 8 steals and 6 blocks.
- Daniel Burchette - 27 Points, 4 Three-Point Field Goals, 6 Rebounds, 4 Steals
- Roderick Howell - 16 Points, 8 Rebounds, 5 Blocks
- Jalon Cokley - 14 Points, 4 Three-Point Field Goals, 4 Rebounds, 2 Assists
- AJ Myers - 14 Points, 3 Rebounds
- Dakota Pratt - 15 Points, 5 Rebounds
- Ian Johnson - 8 Points, 6 Rebounds, 2 Steals
Next Time Out
- The Crusaders continue a long home stretch Wednesday against the Warriors of Southern Wesleyan University at 7:30 PM.