Tigerville, SC – For the second straight game, North Greenville was defeated by a final score of 74-63, this time against the Lees-McRae Bobcats. The Crusaders had an uphill battle with several players absent from the game including Tommy Wade and Matt Moore. Daniel Burchette led the way with 27 points.
- Score: North Greenville – 63 / Lees-McRae – 74
- Location: Hayes Gymnasium (Tigerville, SC)
- Records: NGU – 3-8, 0-4 CC / LMC - 8-4, 2-1 CC
How it Happened
- The two teams traded the lead several times throughout the first half. A field goal by Spencer Kirkpatrick with 4:53 remaining in the first half would be North Greenville's last points of the half. With North Greenville going cold, Lees-McRae took advantage and led by 11 at the end of the half. Twelve of Lees-McRae's final thirteen points of the half were from three-pointers.
- North Greenville put up a fight in the second half. Free throws and better shooting allowed to make the game competitive once again. NGU was able to cut the deficit to six, but the Bobcats kept it together and pulled away again to win 74-63.
- Daniel Burchette - 27 Points, 2 Three-Point Field Goals, 7 Rebounds
- DJ Brooks - 12 Points, 3 Rebounds, 5 Assists
- Jalon Cokley - 11 Points, 3 Three-Point Field Goals, 5 Rebounds
- Jordan Turner - 11 Points, 3 Three-Point Field Goals, 2 Rebounds
- Lepreece Lynch - 10 Points, 8 Rebounds, 3 Assists
Next Time Out
- NGU returns to action Saturday in Conference Carolinas action against the Limestone Saints in Tigerville.