Aiken, SC – USC Aiken defeated North Greenville 74-63 Saturday afternoon. Second chance points proved to be the different as the Pacers had 22 while the Crusaders had 7. Daniel Burchette led NGU in scoring with 20 points.
- Score: North Greenville – 63 / USC Aiken – 74
- Location: Convocation Center (Aiken, NC)
- Records: NGU – 3-7, 0-3 CC / USCA - 4-1, 1-0 PBC
How it Happened
- USC Aiken started the game with 9 of the first 11 points scored, but North Greenville came right back with six unanswered points the make the score 9-8 early on in the half. The Pacers averaged a 5 point lead throughout most of the half, but would pull away late to lead 42-32 at the half.
- Both teams got off to a slow start in the second half as nearly three minutes went by without a point being scored. North Greenville cut the deficit back to around five throughout the half once again, but cut it to one point with 6:53 left in the half. USC Aiken would come alive and pull away from there, winning 74-63.
- Daniel Burchette - 20 Points, 3 Three-Point Field Goals, 5 Rebounds
- Roderick Howell - 13 Points, 2 Dunks, 2 Blocks, 4 Rebounds
- Matt Moore - 13 Points, 3 Rebounds
- Faison Brock - 19 Points, 2 Three-Point Field Goals, 6 Rebounds
- - 17 Points, 6 Rebounds, 7 Assists
- - 10 Points, 6 Rebounds, 2 Blocks
Next Time Out
- NGU has a quick turnaround as they will take a quick trip to Charleston Sunday to face College of Charleston in an exhibition contest.